Our school is preparing graduates to succeed in high-caliber secondary schools. Here’s how:
- Full accreditation by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Data-driven instruction and use of robust data analysis to monitor classroom results and student growth, enabling us to rapidly adjust to student needs
- Network-wide implementation of the research-based math curriculum Eureka Math to improve student achievement in mathematics
- Network-wide implementation of top-rated English Language Arts (ELA) curriculums: CKLA for Pre-K and EL Education for K-8
- Hiring and training principals to be instructional leaders with a primary focus on curriculum, instruction, and supporting teachers in the classroom
- Teacher development and coaching led by the central office team and school leader
Beyond Math and ELA
The St. Veronica curriculum includes Technology, Art, Music, Library, and Physical Education classes.
We educate with SMARTboards, computers, iPads, and even pencils and books.
English Language Learners
English to Students of Other Languages (ESOL) is provided through St. Veronica’s partnership with Catapult Learning.
In a lab equipped for young scientists, St. Veronica students extract DNA from fruit and observe other examples of life’s little wonders.